Sunday 3 November 2013

Outgoing [October]

Yet more mail for my new pen pals and some of my old ones course. I feel like I have taken on a lot of new pen pals recently. But the first time was July and then again in September, so a 3 month gap not bad really. No more for the rest of the year! More importantly I managed to get everything out to everyone in October! Woop! I really hate writing to someone for the first time, all that awkwardness is out of the way.

I am glad to have a bit of rest, I have nothing urgently to reply to. I haven't got a picture of all my outgoing mail, due to my bad memory and occasionally crappy camera skills. I'm just glad they all out and the majority of them have been received already.

Original post for my initial request. 

Top to bottom, left to right; Lily (US), Lin (Canda), Emma (UK)
Yen Fong (Malaysia), random Autumn Mail (all US bound), Mai (Japan),
Felicia (Canada), Yu Rong (US),  Corey (Singapore)

America

Australia

Canada

England

Malaysia

Singapore

Canada

Japan

England

Japan and Ukraine

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful, as always! I love the mail you put together--very artistic. :)

    ReplyDelete