Thursday 28 November 2013

Incoming [November]

November is almost over and it's been a busy postal month, my mail box overfloweth! Stunning to the eye but more importantly a pleasure to read. Many made me want to reply straight away (as usual). It's great to feel so inspired and have such a positive reaction to a letter, and that's how exactly how it should be.

I'm now over the initial 'getting to know you' stage. Gone is the lack of pressure to make a good impression, which on paper is particularly hard. I always hate the initial first letters. Now I can write about whatever takes my fancy or even just write about my day. Now I have just got to get on with the replies!

I'm too lazy to caption everything, besides I would  just bore you with too much boring detail. But big thanks to my pen friends.






























4 comments :

  1. I envie you! So many gorgeous letters... wow! Getting cold feet for my next letter... ;)
    Gnoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry. I'm surprised that apart from two of them I've replied to them all. Yea a restyle I don't like it. I need to sit down properly and work things out when I have the time.

      Delete
  2. PS Hey, blog restyle!

    ReplyDelete