Wednesday 30 October 2013

Bird Mail

My last post was about my fabulous mail from Corey. I only took a few shots but this was my reply. Again I don't do posts on individual incoming or outgoing mostly due to lack of time and energy. But I'm happy with my effort and thought I would share.

The envelope I made from paper I bought from the National Art Centre Tokyo. I could spend forever in their gift shop. I love the print so much and it's a perfect match for Corey. The contents include birdy bits I have collected from all over. I'm glad I could manage to put together a bird theme. The paper is left over from some sheets I had in the UK.

 Contents

 Front (I love the label)

Back, washi tape address label

-Salvador Dalí

1 comment :

  1. It's so beautiful and a very fitting reply to her mail! I love all the papers and the little birds. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete