Sunday 13 October 2013

Autumn Mail

I received this little mail surprise from Corey G. a fellow Instagrammer, who has a wonderful IG account and blog by the way. It was much appreciated and mail has been scarce so doubly so. I don't usually post about individual but had to do so for this. It's so simple and sweet you can see the amount of effort gone into it AND autumn is my favourite season.

Her other postal efforts are amazing and I feel fortunate to have received something from her. I had already had something I was working on for her, unfortunately it will not even compare to this. 

Thanks Corey!

















5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words Rehana! I really enjoy your IG feed and it is my pleasure to pop a little something in the post for you. It is simple but I'm glad you liked it. :) There is a distinct charm to the way you craft your letters, and I am very excited to see what I'll find in my mailbox one of these days! Thank you for the thought!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you. Hoping to post something to you today.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Corey! Your letters are art!

    Rehana, I share your love for autumn. And I am glad you received something so lovely and seasonably appropriate. :) Thanks for sharing the details--one IG pic couldn't capture that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just had to post more than one picture.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Such beautiful mail from Corey. I love the tiny details.

    ReplyDelete