Monday 30 June 2014

Outgoing [June]

Yet again when I've sent out is much more that what I've received. I know it's not the point but I do miss of coming home and finding something in my mail box and regular interaction via letter. I used to feel I had too many pen pals, it would be interesting to know how many others had. Maybe I don't have as many as I thought.

Japan Post released many great stamps this month. I also happened to pass accidentally on purpose a post office I know that has many old stamp sheets so I may have had a little postal binge. I also used some of my stationery from Bunbougu Cafe and Winged Wheel in Tokyo. Yet again more birthday post, random letters, thank yous as well as pen pal letters going out.




















1 comment :

  1. i feel a perfect life would be one where we would have at least one letter a day in the mail box :)

    ReplyDelete