Sunday 20 March 2016

Miscellaneous

I wrote a post before about the Traveler's Notebook Caravan event at the Ace Hotel. The event was actually held in three cities Berlin, London and Amsterdam. I learnt more about the Amsterdam venue a shop called Miscellaneous through Instagram and the Traveller's Factory website. Ever since I saw Miscellaneous' Instagram posts and checked out their website I had instant stationery envy and wished it was in London. The Ace Hotel had Traveler's Notebook products provided by the Journal Shop for the London event whereas Miscellaneous is an actual store that has a lot of Traveler's Notebook products as well as other brands.



So of course when I planned my Amsterdam trip I knew I had to go check the place out. I went with my friend Chanou, a longtime pen pal and fellow stationeryholic. Miscellaneous is conveniently down the road from the Kopjes Cat Cafe that we visited earlier that day. Cats, cakes and stationery what more could a girl ask for?!?!

There's not that much to say I was quite good and didn't spend too much. It would be easy to buy up the whole shop but I don't like buying things about having a purpose in mind and I already have a surplus of notebooks and statioenry thought I don't lke to admit ti that often. I stuck to notepads and a new Hightide Nahe case and note cards and notepad from Le Typographe a Belgian brand.I wanted to go to their shop while in Brussels but didn't get the chance so was glad to find their products there. As with my trip with to Amsterdam in in general I already want to go back!!

















No comments :

Post a Comment